Call for Proposals: Metropolitan Region Seminar 2019
The Metropolitan Region of EGA will hold its 2019 Seminar from April 5-7, 2019 at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center in Florham Park, NJ. Teachers are invited to submit proposals for one-day and two-day classes. Classes will be held on Saturday and Sunday with a Merchandise Event on Saturday after classes.
The deadline for submission is October 18, 2017.
The fee schedule includes:
- $375 per day teaching fee.
- Hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for the period of the contract.
- The lesser of economy round-trip airfare or mileage at the IRS rate in effect at the time of the contract.
- All meals during the period of the contract (includes Friday and Saturday night dinner, Saturday and Sunday breakfast and lunch).
Please send proposal(s) electronically in PDF format to Dean of Faculty, Maria Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be advised of our selections on or before August 31, 2017.
- Completed Universal Proposal Form found on the EGA website.
- AT LEAST two photographs of the piece: one full and one detail.
- If you are submitting multiple proposals, please send them in separate emails.
- Types of stitches used, time allowance if there is pre-work, ability level required and kit cost.
- Your resumé or professional needlework biography.
- If submitting a one-day class, please submit at least two classes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Maria Hall.
Home | Last updated June 22, 2017